Monday, April 18, 2011

Wannabe TECHY!

Everything I've learned about computer's have come from horrendous experiences. I learned how to remember numerous passwords through the lack of cohesiveness of programs as an undergrad. I learned how to upload software, back up files, perform upgrades from having a horribly made laptop (I will tell which brand privately). And since, I've had to hold onto my current laptop for a number of years, I've learned to do hardware upgrades. I guess I should be grateful that I rose to the challenge and overcome a host of IT issues, but I really can not wait to get a new laptop and desktop. I want high speed processing, faster internet connections, more hard drive space, and a top of the line video editer (preferably Sony Vegas). Until then a lady can hope and dream. Can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment