Monday, April 18, 2011

My Goals (At the Moment)

Anyone, who knows me well, knows that I always have "irons in the fire." Unfortunately, at the moment, the finances are lackluster. I'm finishing up a 2nd Master program, this time in Education with a Certification in Learning Behavior Disorder. Should all go well, the hard part will be over in April with one class left to complete and a Master Thesis Portfolio!!! Woo-hoo! Hope to see you at Graduation, August 14th! Aside from that, I have two part-time gigs, one is a long term Sub position at a local elementary school and the other is at Cracker Barrel... My schedule leaves little time for a social life and sleep for that matter. Although I love being at both gigs, I would relish the day I can have time off to do absolutely nothing! I love hobbies!!! So, at the moment, I am being Spiritually led to keep going forward in learning Sign Languge (ASL), Spanish, and French! I am very passionate about all forms of communication and I wish I could have been exposed to various languages earlier in life. Hopefully, I can show you the ASL I've been learning. In addition, to the languages, I would love to take dance classes. I love routines and miss that type of work out. :) So, I will still be pretty busy for the next several months. Praying for survival and good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment