Monday, April 18, 2011

Blogging...Revisited

I've decided to commit fully to the blogging experience. Even if I just jot down a few ideas. In addition, I'm creating Vlogs (video logs) to be used on YouTube. I thought blogging would be a better way to keep track of all the thoughts and ideas running through my brain! I've kept a journal off & on for a number of years, but really can't seem to commit to the pen and paper method. I love to type on my computer and it is easier to make corrections. In addition, I visit social networking sites often. I update statuses and comment to others, but those ideas often get buried as the day continues. Time to really get serious and be able to review things posted in the past. Time to blog! Hope to see you along this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment